Our knowledgeable staff and our facilities allow us to deal with a variety of medical conditions your pet may experience. We hope we do not have to see you or your pet for an emergency but if we do, we are equipped to handle the situation. In some cases, your pet may require hospitalisation and further diagnostic tests.
All our surgeries have well equipped dedicated operating theatres. Heath House has separate theatres for different types of operation. Consequently this is where the majority of non-routine surgery will take place.
Our inpatient facilities are comfortable, secure and constantly monitored by vets and nursing staff to aid your pet’s recovery. As each case varies in its requirements and dependencies, a tailored care plan will be created for your pet and discussed with you upon admission. Patients requiring additional, overnight care will continue their treatment plan with our Out of Hours Service provider.
We have a wide range of equipment to enable us to carry out surgical procedures, investigations and tests including:
- Anaesthetic monitoring.
- Dental surgery.
- In-house laboratory for speedy results and access to external laboratories for specialist tests.
- Blood pressure monitoring equipment.
- ECG equipment to monitor and analyse the heart.
- X-ray, ultrasound and endoscopy.
- In-house pharmacy to dispense medication ensuring your pet receives top quality, in date, licenced medication supplied and stored to optimum standards.